SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Executive Chairman 2022
Refinery White Area Maintenance Manager,
Executive Chairman 2019
Saudi Aramco Riyadh Refinery
Technical Chairman 2022
Dynamic Analysis Group (DAG) Engineering Consultant
On behalf of the executive and technical committee, I am honored to invite you at actively support and participate at The 3rd Annual Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Technical Conference 2022 which will be held from 24-26 May 2022 at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai.
The purpose of this conference is to provide a forum to share knowledge, create a networking relationship among interested parties, and provide technical programs that are meaningful and that emphasize the hands on aspect versus the theoretical side of Mechanical Engineering.
To protect slim margins, STO strategy is increasingly focused on extending the period between shutdowns, or advising small, targeted periods of maintenance. This shift needs to be managed carefully, and this year’s Summit will focus heavily on providing you with clear advice and guidance to support your organization and mitigate risk.
Qualified STO managers will always be a scarce commodity, so ensuring the right knowledge and experience is transferred and shared is key to delivering long-term operational excellence. In addition, new software and other technologies continue to enhance the planning and implementation process, whilst also delivering value-add opportunities.
The conference will features presentations, case studies, Q & A, latest innovations, and industry trends, panel discussion and round table discussions with top business and government leaders and Decision makers.
Be sure to join us at STOT Conference 2022 to Connect, Learn and Contribute with industry leaders, and enhance your knowledge and toolbox of techniques to deliver a measurable and positive impact to your company’s bottom line and competitive position.
I look forward to seeing you in capacity to support the initiative as speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and contributing delegates to make his a truly valuable exchange for our industry.
I look forward to welcoming you to The 3rd Annual Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Technical Conference 2022 in Dubai – UAE.
Conference Executive Chairman
Khalid A Ghamdi
Refinery White Area Maintenance Manager,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The 3rd Annual Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Technical Conference 2022 in Dubai – UAE is for the Shutdown and turnaround managers, Maintenance, Reliability, Operation professionals who are leading and engaged in their day to day attributes of managing the current issues faced in the Petrochemical Plants / Refineries, to discuss its usage and benchmark new technologies & innovative ideas used in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
The comprehensive program includes the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices to ensure your success in the organization. We have well-seasoned experts to cater your causes and give the required directions on the sustainability of the plant performance from its conceptual stage to it’s useful stage.
This event is for those who want to shape what’s next for their challenges and for themselves, including…
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS CONFERENCE?
Anyone responsible for plant performance and looking for ideas to improve plant operations will find value in sessions on Risk & Reliability Management, Work Flow Process & Materials Management, Shutdowns, Turnaround & Outages improvement, Asset Performance, Asset Integrity Management and more.
- Enjoy unmatched opportunity to network with peers, customers and new prospects
- Benefit from access to top subject matter experts, International industry experts, visionary leaders and executives one-on-one
- Attend the best in class education
- Learn about the latest thinking on business best practices!
- This Conference offers the highest potential to advance your field.
- Update yourself with news and views of recent developments
- Hear from the leading Oil and Gas professionals from ME, Africa, Asia, Europe & Americas
- Learn about the latest challenges and technological advancements in the Maintenance & Reliability Industry
- It’s a unique opportunity for innovation due to the vast melting pot of expertise and interest
- This Conference is the jumping point for new and interesting conversation.
- The sessions are designed to make you think.
- Exclusive Networking opportunity with key decision makers
- Meet our distinguished Executive Technical Steering Committee and Expert Speaker Panel
- Benchmark your company’s progress with industry and regional peers
ABOUT ENERGIA MIDDLE EAST
Energia Middle East is responsible for a range of leading knowledge based conferences seminars and exhibitions for oil and gas and utilities sector. With strategic government and corporate partners, Energia Middle East provides the platform for knowledge exchange and partnerships that help shape the future of business.
We conduct exhaustive research into our executive committee and speaking panels, only inviting domain experts with practical knowledge or peer reviewed research that can solve your current challenges. Our mission and business purpose is to provide proven and tested solutions that improve an organization’s productive capacity and performance.