Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The body of your abstract should describe the background, methods, results, and conclusions of your research/ subject.
- You may type your abstract directly into the text box, cut and paste from an existing document, or upload a text file of your abstract.
- Do not exceed 1500 characters (approximately 230 to 245 words) for the total of your abstract title, body including section titles, and table.
- The character count does not include spaces or author names or institutions. One data table is permitted per abstract. Illustrations and figures are not permitted.
- Submission of an abstract implies the author(s) agreement to publish the abstract in the Conference program and on Energia Middle East Website.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract a separate submission must be made for each one.
- The Program Committee will be responsible for evaluating abstracts.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate the author(s) presentation preference however the Program Committee reserves the right to allocate the presentation to best suit the program length.
- Presenters must register and pay for travel and accommodation expenses.
- Email your paper / abstract to: email@example.com
Deadline for abstract Submission:
15 Feb 2023
Deadline for Presentation Submission:
1st May 2023