ENERGIA MIDDLE EAST’S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENTS
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials. Payment prior to conference is mandatory for attendance.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- If a booking is received 10 working days before the conference a credit card number will be required to confirm your place, likewise if full payment has not been received before the conference date.
- A US$100 processing charge will be applied to all registrations not accompanied by credit card payment at the time of registration.
- Any respective payment charges to be borne by the payer. Please ensure that Energia Middle East receives the full invoiced amount.
- All ‘Early Bird’ Discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any other discounts offered by Energia Middle East(including team discounts) require payment at the time of registration.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to Energia Middle East.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another Energia Middle East conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by Energia Middle Eastfor all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference.
- In the event that Energia Middle East cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another Energia Middle East event to be mutually agreed with Energia Middle East, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that Energia Middle East postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another Energia Middle East event to be mutually agreed with Energia Middle East, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- Energia Middle East is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Energia Middle East shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such,
Energia Middle East reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- Please email our database manager email@example.com to inform us of any incorrect details which will be amended accordingly.
Energia Middle East FZ LLC
7th Floor, Iris Bay
Business Bay – Dubai
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES:
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (BEFORE 30th January 2019):
Account Name : Energia Middle East FZE
Account Number : 0122608743001
Swift Code: NRAKAEAK
IBAN Number: AE610400000122608743001